Rainbow Trails Camp
Rainbow Trails is a free bereavement camp for children ages 6-16 who are coping with the recent loss of a loved one. Rainbow Trails provides:
- An understanding of the grief process
- Skills to cope with grief and loss
- An opportunity to memorialize and say good-bye to a loved one
November 8-10, 2013
7305 County Rd 78, LaBelle
- Orientation: An information session for parents/guardians will be held prior to camp.
- Transportation: Campers will travel by bus from the HealthPark office - departing on Friday afternoon and returning on Sunday afternoon.
- Camp Counselors: Our loving counselors are Hope professionals and volunteers who have completed a special education series.
- Activities: Creative, stress-reducing activities include crafts, swimming and singing. While Rainbow Trails may have a serious purpose, campers will have plenty of fun.
- Follow Up Opportunities: After camp, help is still available for the entire family.
Please complete our online form to start your application for Rainbow Trails Camp. For more information, call Kay Kelly at 855-454-3104.
Generous donations from the community and the Suncoast for Kids Foundation allow Hope to provide Rainbow Trails free of charge. We are seeking sponsors for special activities and events at camp. Please download the sponsor form below for details.